The Chateau was built in 1845 in the neo-Gothic style as designed by renowned Angevin architect René Hodé.
The building dominates the valley of the river Loir, which flows at the foot of the park surrounding the Chateau; an exceptional location.
The seven hectare agricultural park was designed by the Count of Choulot and includes an impressive Pigeon House dating back to the 16th century.
Open to the public: July 14th - August 31st from 10am to 6pm.
Closed on Tuesdays. Last admission: 5pm.
Guide tour part of the Chateau: 11am, 3pm, 5pm.
Admission: Adult:€2 - Children ˃ 12 years and groups: €1.
Guest rooms: Three beautiful guest rooms, located on the first floor, are available in the chateau
and they all benefit from an exceptional view of river Loir, meadows, and woods.
Tariff: Per room and per night, 100€ for 2 persons, breakfast is included.